- Site: the site of the NAM-IP Computer Museum is accessible at the URL www.nam-ip.be. Sites accessible on the nam-ip.be subdomains are also concerned.
- User: Internet user connecting, using the aforementioned Site.
- Personal data: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable physical person”
- Owner: NAM-IP ASBL – Henri Blès 192A, 5000 Namur, Belgium
- Responsible editor: NAM-IP Computer Museum – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webmaster: NAM-IP Computer Museum – email@example.com
- Data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data management
The NAM-IP Computer Museum is aware of the importance to ensure data protection and respect the privacy of its customers and the Site users. It is committed to respect the confidentiality of personal data collected and processed in the scope of his activities, as data controller, following the terms described below.
Purpose of the personal data handled
The NAM-IP Computer Museum may be required to process personal data for the following purposes:
- to support the processing of a user request (request for information, reservation): email and telephone number
- to prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): browser information, IP address
- to conduct communication campaigns with the user’s consent: email address
In accordance with the European regulations in force (RGPD), users of the Site have, among others, the following rights:
- right of access and rectification, updating, completeness, erasure of Users’ Personal Data
- right to withdraw consent at any time, to limit the processing or to object to the processing of Users’ Personal Data
Requests relating to these rights must be communicated to us by email at: email@example.com
The NAM-IP Computer Museum implements adequate measures to ensure the protection of personal data within the broader scope of the protection of its IT infrastructure against cybersecurity attack through a variety of measures such as: analysis and treatment plan risks, network segmentation, access control, backups.