The museum is located in Belgium, in the city of Namur which is the capital of Wallonia (French-speaking region of Belgium)
- follow NAMUR-EXPO
- continue on Sergent Vrithoff avenue
- take on the right on rue Henri Blès
- cross the railway crossing just ahead of the HEPN school
- after the railway crossing: take on the left along the railway until the Computer Museum which is at the end on the right
- there is a car free park of about 20 places
By public transportation (train/bus)
- the Computer Museum is about 1.800 m away from Namur train station
- OPTION 1: take bus 27 Salzinnes (Balances) – Champion – Vedrin” direction Salzinnes – get off at the “Rue Marinus ISAN” stop – take the pedestrian bridge prendre la passerelle over the railway – the Computer Museum is in front of the bridge exit
- OPTION 2: take le Park and Ride to Namur Expo then walk about 10 minutes on Sergent Vrithoff avenue then rue Henri Blès on the right, on the left after the railway crossing along the raiway. The Computer Museum is a the end of the road on the right.
Accessibility for disabled people
- The car park has a wide reserved parking place for disabled people located near the entrance.
- The main door is not accessible due to stairs but a lateral ground floor entrance is available for wheelchairs.
- Disabled people have full access to the exhibitions which are located at the ground floor with wide alleys.
- A toilet for disabled people is available.